- Vital Document Funding – Our network assist Jackson County residents retrieve their birth records from around the country. Jackson residents who lost or misplaced their state ID or driver license may also receive funding with retrieving documents for programs, employment, or housing.
- Prescription Assistance – Jackson County residents who need assistance paying for prescriptions may receive help from the network.
- Small Medical Equipment – The network may pay a portion of medical equipment expenses depending on available funding.
- Furniture and Household Assistance – Our network is willing to support Jackson residents with household items and furniture as needed and available through our partnership with Habitat for Humanity. Call the office for more details.
- Transportation – Our network may provide busfare for employment, education, or medical appointments. Our call center requires documentation of need. Call the office for more details.
- Case-by-Case – The Network will consider other requests that may not be filled by other agencies. Call with your requests for possible assistance and/or referral.
- Financial Education – Through our partnership with True Community you have access to all types of financial tools such as budgeting, investing, insurance, and much more. Click here to use these free tools.
Our network of churches DO NOT assist with the following requests:
- Hotel/motel requests
- Gas cards
- Phone bills
- Rent/mortgage/security deposits
- Funeral Costs
- Insurance payments
- Rental application fees
Call the office with your requests today 517-782-9766 Ext 1.